Swedbank's profit in the first 9 months of 2021 USA Phone Number List reached 62 million euros. This is 7 million euros less than in the first 9 months of last year. Profits decreased mainly due to higher expenses and loan provisions. The increase in expenses was USA Phone Number List partially offset by an increase in the bank's revenue. Net interest income has decreased by 2 percent during this period, while the loan portfolio has increased by 2 percent during this period. Household lending increased by 5 per cent, while the corporate loan portfolio shrank by 2 per cent. Deposits have increased by 14 percent compared to the same period last year.
Net commission income has increased by 10 percent. They USA Phone Number List were mainly driven by revenue growth in the provision of card and payment services as well as asset management. Other income decreased by 5 percent due to lower income from the insurance business. Total expenditures have continued to grow in the three quarters, an increase USA Phone Number List of 15 percent. As before, they continue to be affected by higher labor costs and the reduction of money laundering risks, as well as the strengthening of risk management and compliance. Investments in the development of the bank's digital services will also continue. Loan savings during this period reached 5 million euros, compared to 4 million a year ago.
The development Reinis Rubenis, Chairman of the USA Phone Number List Board of Swedbank Latvija : “Assessing the demand for financing from individuals, it can be seen that it has remained high in the third quarter as well. The growing interest in mortgage lending is particularly noticeable. Also, with the resumption of the study cycle, we are pleased to USA Phone Number List be a bank that is a leading partner in student financing. We are educating clients more about investment opportunities. Unfortunately, this quarter we did not live up to the usual concern that some customers too simply trust fraudsters and disclose their private data. Therefore, we will continue to educate